Product Marketing Manager (SaaS)
Acting as chief product advocate, understands the product feature set and its benefits and clearly articulates the value proposition delivered through innovative and compelling deliverables such as messaging, marketing collateral, sales materials and thought leadership content. Tells the market and company the story of the product.
- Messaging: Research customer needs to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Manage Google, YouTube and Facebook paid and organic marketing campaigns to acquire and onboard customers
- Develop demo materials to onboard users and communicate the product features
- Content: Owns and creates content (e.g. web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Develop and maintain pricing model
- Work with product teams to develop product features in alignment with customer pains
- Customer Intelligence: Develop understanding of how imagery is managed by eCommerce stores when they launch new products and when they manage their own marketing campaigns
- Market/Competitor Intelligence: Be the expert on customer needs and competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Must have experience in eCommerce and preferably with Shopify
- Experience in market analysis and segmentation
- MUST have SAAS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a technical discipline; MBA desirable
- 5+ years' experience in marketing SaaS software